Ferrets On the Go Shelter
SHELTER ADOPTION POLICY
- FOG is a shelter and not a pet store.
- Persons seeking to adopt a shelter baby must fill out an adoption application and set up an interview.
- Shelter babies will be adopted out to applicants with or without prior ferret ownership.
- Shelter babies will not be adopted out on the day of the interview.
- Adoptions will be pursued in the best interest of the ferret and will be based on the following:
- personality/temperment of both the ferret and the applicant
- ability of the applicant to care for the ferrets physical, emotional and medical needs
- cooperation of other household members and pets in caring for the ferret
- applicants current knowledge of ferrets and/or willingness to make the effort to learn more about them.
- Personnel adopting out FOG babies are under no obligation to adopt to anyone requesting to do so.
Adoption Fee: $75.00
Surrender Request Form
Adoption Info Request
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it for FREE.
Facts & Fun
Sites of Interest
Return To Webrings